Kerrville, TX Family and Business Lawyer
Thomas P. Carnes, Attorney and Mediator
Tom Carnes has twenty years of experience helping people and the businesses they run resolve conflict, through negotiation, informal and formal mediation, collaborative and cooperative approaches, traditional litigation, and arbitration. Whether you need a lawyer or a neutral mediator, and whether the dispute is a family or business matter, Tom brings with him a unique perspective and a broad and deep skill set to help you reach resolution.
Tom has significant experience in the following areas:
- Divorce (through litigated, collaborative, and mediated approaches)
- Child Custody, Possession, and Support Issues (inside and outside of marriage)
- Property Division (through pre and post-marital agreements and divorce)
- Spousal Support
- Modification and Enforcement of Orders
- Family Violence Protective Orders and CPS Cases
- Contract and Commercial Matters
- Real Estate and Construction Matters
- Covenant Not to Compete and Trade Secret Matters
- Debtor / Creditor Matters
- Consumer and Deceptive Trade Practices Matters
- Professional Malpractice Matters
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
- Mediation and Arbitration of, and Collaborative Approaches to family and business disputes.
Contact Tom for a confidential consultation today at 830-997-7790 or by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org.